Online Feng Shui Survey - Commercial
A commercial Feng Shui survey is approached quite differently to residential consulting. Its objectives are geared towards optimising your business potential, bringing more customers to your shop, harmonising staff energetics and of course increasing your net profit. With the help of the latest technology, you can get a professional and detailed Feng Shui consultation by Master Feng Ip today, all done online! Master Ip guarantees the accuracy of the report is on par with an on-site property visit.
Email me for a quotation if the size of your business premises is over 10000 sq.ft.
Step 1. Take pictures/videos of your Office/Shop
Guidelines for taking pictures:
- Take at least one picture of the main entrance/front door area
- Take one picture of the opposite view of the front door
- Take one picture of the entire building/premises including the front door
- Standing at the front door, take one picture of the inside of the site
- Take one picture of the view outside from the main window (if any)
- Take 2 pictures of the trading area at opposite angles
- For reception, kitchen, meeting room(s) and office(s), take one picture of the entire interior shooting from the door.
- The above is the minimum requirement, the more pictures you provide, the more I can judge. Same guidance applys to video taking.
- Rename the filename of the picture to indicate the location, for example. use reception1.jpg, meeting1.jpg etc.
Step 2. Prepare a floor plan
Guidelines for preparing floor plan:
- If you have a floor plan on hand, take a photo or scan it as a digital document
- If you do not have one, please draw one either by hand or by using floor-plan website like: http://www.homestyler.com/
- Try to make an accurate measurement of your premises. If it is not possible, a clear layout showing all doors, partitions and trading areas is ok
- If your office/shop is located within a big building or shopping mall, please draw a simple plan showing the location of your premises as illustrated below (level and main door should be marked).
Step 3. Upload all files to a cloud drive
Guidelines for uploading files:
- Please use Google Cloud Drive if possible. Or you can use any of the free services out there as long as I can access your files.
- Share the LINK to your files: copy and paste the LINK in the Remarks Column when you pay for the service on this website.
Step 4. Find out the coordinates of your premises on Google Map
Guidelines for Google Map Location:
- Go to this website: https://osmcompass.com/ Use the build-in compass to find out the angle the building is facing (See below video for detailed instructions).
- Copy the required information (coordinates and angle).
- Paste the above information in the Remarks Column when you pay for the service on this website.
Step 5. Obtain your Feng Shui report by email
About the Feng Shui report:
- You should get your report delivered to your email address in 2-3 working days. In case there is a delay or if I need further information, I will contact you by email.
- If you need to contact me, feel free to email me, or use social networks such as facebook, whatsapp, wechat etc. to keep in touch.
- The Feng Shui report in PDF format contains comments on your business premises as a whole as well as the feng shui of the trading areas, based on the flying star charts and measurements I prepare for you.
- Suggestions of Feng Shui remedies will be given.
- As Feng Shui energy moves every year, the report will give you suggestions of improvement the current year and the next.